223 Maple Ave.
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701
Monday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
40 million Americans suffer from Sleep Apnea
What is Sleep Apnea?
In sleep apnea, breathing stops briefly up to several hundred times each night,
causing dangerous lowering of blood oxygen levels and preventing a
good night's sleep. Though it affects millions of Americans
and has harmful health effects, many cases go undiagnosed.
What's your Snore Score?
Your answers to this quiz will help you decide whether you may suffer from sleep apnea:
- Are you a loud/or regular snorer?
- Do you feel tired or groggy upon awakening?
- Are you often tired or fatigued during the wake time hours?
- Do you fall asleep sitting, reading, watching TV or driving?
- Do you often have problems with memory or concentration?
If you answered yes one or more of these symptoms you may suffer from sleep apnea
Risks of Sleep Apnea
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Poor Concentration
- Slow Reflexes
- Weight Gain
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease